Each summer, Kroc Center Hawaii looks forward to welcoming campers with open arms. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, this summer's day camps are suspended indefinitely. We know this is a disappointment to both our wonderful camp staff and the kids who look forward to camp all year long.
Please stay safe and healthy.
Mahalo, Kroc Staff
Nut products of any kind
Bathing suit and towel
Proper active attire
*Please label personal items
1. Campers must stay with their age group and be accompanied by a counselor during all Camp activities.
2. Campers will only be released to an authorized adult with photo I.D.
3. Camp attendees are expected to respect peers, The Kroc Center staff and the facility at all times.
4. The use of foul language, abusive actions, and inappropriate behavior is prohibited.
5. Alcohol and/or drugs are not allowed anywhere on the premises or at any location where Fun in the Son Day Camp is taking place.
6. Shirt and shoes must be worn in all areas outside of pools and sundeck. No swimwear or wet clothing is allowed outside of aquatic areas. Any logos or messages on clothing must be acceptable in a family setting.
7. Bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, scooters or pets (excluding service animals) will not be allowed inside the facility.
8. Kroc Center Hawaii staff reserves the right to dismiss a camper without a refund who does not meet behavior expectations.
Parents: Please review complete camp rules and policies available online or at member services desk.
9. No nut products of any kind will be allowed at camp due to allergies. Examples: peanut butter, almonds, nutella, etc.
THE SALVATION ARMY
RAY & JOAN KROC CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER
SEND US A NOTE