Kroc Center Hawaii is the ultimate destination for kids, grades 1–6. This fall and winter, Kroc Center Hawaii is offering week-long day camp programs where endless activities will keep your child engaged and happy. Campers will get to go on an adventure through the Bible while exploring every area of the Kroc Center. Join us as we go on an adventure of a lifetime!
PAYMENT: Payment must be made at time of registration. Only with payment is your child’s place reserved. Kroc Center Hawaii accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX.
APPLICATION: Incomplete applications will not be accepted and could result in a child being unable to attend camp until the application is complete. Payment and applications are only accepted at the Member Services Desk.
LATE REGISTRATION: Application and payment is due to the Kroc Membership Desk no later than one week before the first day of your child’s camp. All late registrations are subject to a $10 late registration fee. Late registration will only be accepted if space is available. Space is limited! Sign-up early to guarantee a space for your child.
View Fall/Winter Day Camp Flyer
Nut products of any kind
Bathing suit and towel
Proper active attire
Fun in the Son T-shirt on Field Trip Day (provided by camp)
*Please label personal items
1. Campers must stay with their age group and be accompanied by a counselor during all Camp activities.
2. Campers will only be released to an authorized adult with photo I.D.
3. Camp attendees are expected to respect peers, The Kroc Center staff and the facility at all times.
4. The use of foul language, abusive actions, and inappropriate behavior is prohibited.
5. Alcohol and/or drugs are not allowed anywhere on the premises or at any location where Fun in the Son Day Camp is taking place.
6. Shirt and shoes must be worn in all areas outside of pools and sundeck. No swimwear or wet clothing is allowed outside of aquatic areas. Any logos or messages on clothing must be acceptable in a family setting.
7. Bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, scooters or pets (excluding service animals) will not be allowed inside the facility.
8. Kroc Center Hawaii staff reserves the right to dismiss a camper without a refund who does not meet behavior expectations.
Parents: Please review complete camp rules and policies available online or at member services desk.
9. No nut products of any kind will be allowed at camp due to allergies. Examples: peanut butter, almonds, nutella, etc.
Each day, dozens of classes are offered for all ages, interests and abilities. Find the right class for you today! LEARN MORE ABOUT KROC CLASSES
PURCHASE CLASSES ONLINE
The Program Guide is the place to look for a variety of one-day and weekly classes. All classes are open to the public.
Look inside for:
• Fine Art Classes
• Swim Lessons
• Youth Athletics
• Fitness Workshops
• Free Life Skill Classes
• Personal Coaching
View the Drop-in Guide for easy-to-read schedules of all group exercise classes–both on land, and in water!
All group exercise classes are free to members and are included with the purchase of a day pass.
THE SALVATION ARMY
RAY & JOAN KROC CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER
SEND US A NOTE